Thank you for your interest in volunteering to help at Groton Bank Day, we look forward to working with you!
Help is needed at several stations throughout the area to provide information to our visitors and ensure they enjoy their day in this wonderful neighborhood.
Here are some specific descriptions of the help we need:
- Thames River Heritage Park Dock: Located at the intersection of Fort & Thames Street, this is where the water taxi will depart to/arrive from New London
- Info Booth at Bill Memorial Library: Located on Monument Street, will be located at the site of Art on Groton Bank.
- Water Taxi: Volunteer will ride the water taxi to/from New London to provide assistance to passengers with questions regarding our event
- Shuttle Bus: Volunteer will ride the shuttle bus around the area to provide assistance to passengers with questions regarding our event
- Runners: Will assist wherever needed – running supplies or filling in at above locations when needed. Choose this slot if you have no preference for location/job.
To sign up, please click here. If you would like to request a specific location/job, please note your preference in comments section and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
Should you sign up and find you can no longer keep your commitment, please return to this page and remove your sign-up so someone else can sign up and we will know who to expect. Thank you!!!